Re: [TCLUG:15802] The SGI's + IRIX or Linux = Presenation(AndIndycams)

>         some guys jack up their trucks and put lots of chrome and lights on
> them, in order to impress each other and the women... we just do that to our
> computers. :)
>         probably about equally effective, but at least it makes us feel
> better. :)
>
> on a side note, anyone know a good place to get a computer case
> airbrush-painted? I want chrome lightning bolts on my next box. :) (the SGIs
> of course, will be left pristine...).

why stop at the lightning bolts? go all out...paint the case candy-apple
red and get the rollbars with the KC lights. You never know when you'll
be "off roadin'" and accidentally tip it over, and additionally, it'd
look pretty fly just sitting there. ;o)

on a personal note, I'm pretty impressed by a guy who has stuff that
actually works, and reliably; as opposed to a guy that has a bunch of
cool-looking stuff that kinda-works. That could just be me, tho I can't
speak for all women-kind.

*grin*

~jacque