Re: [TCLUG:15802] The SGI's + IRIX or Linux = Presenation (AndIndycams)

>> I have a VAIO laptop, but no date. Something is up...
>
>     You could have a clustered rack of E10K's being fed by an
>OC48 with zero downtime, and you'd still get no play.

        yeah, but if you host a big IRC server on that rig (you *could* run
all of Dalnet [40,000 users] on that kind of setup); you could certainly get
a lot of attention. :)

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator    307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA	        Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com      (763) 682-1091