Re: [TCLUG:15802] The SGI's + IRIX or Linux = Presenation (AndIndycams)

On Tue, 11 Apr 2000, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:

>         yeah, but if you host a big IRC server on that rig (you *could* run
> all of Dalnet [40,000 users] on that kind of setup); you could certainly get
> a lot of attention. :)

     Most of that attention would be due to the fact that despite it running
on one machine dalnet would still find a way to split itself into a dozen
pieces.

Scott
-- ossuary.net --
"..seems like I'm not alone in being alone."
 -The Police