Re: [TCLUG:15961] Internet myths

One more thing! Explain to them the difference between a search engine
and a web browser. You have no Idea what its like to ask some one what
web browser they use and get and answer like  "mostly Yahoo and some
times Infoseek"
Also explain to the what a URL is and where to type it in. I know a
person
that kept complaining that he could not find a website that I told him
the
exact adress to. It turns out that he kept on going to Yahoo and tried
searching for www.usfamily.net
insted of just typing in the URL and getting there.