Re: [TCLUG:15960] FTP Daemons

>Anyone have any good recs for an FTP Daemon?  Speed, security and Ease of
>use will all be considered.  Small and light weight would also be nice.
>The server will only provide local user ftp, no anonymous will be
>Allowed...
        I've been pretty happy with proftpd; but I'm hardly an expert. check
freshmeat; they say the port of the BSD FTPD is pretty secure (IIRC it's
based on the OpenBSD ftpd; so that's pretty good recommendation).

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator    307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA	        Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com      (763) 682-1091