Re: [TCLUG:15942] Network newbie Q

That should be fine, 0555 gives FULL access to a cdrom since a cdrom is
naturally non-writable.

If you have further questions, I'm on IRC at irc.ardent-hacker.net #services.
Or you can email me personally at sysadmin@ardent-hacker.net
Eric

On Tue, 11 Apr
2000, you wrote: > Would 0555 work? What is is /var/log/messages on the client
and host? >