Re: [TCLUG:16105] SGI Indy is here....

Robert Sinland said:
>   Ok, I know this is late to be asking, and dull for many of you.
> To make a long story short I have the cash to get one of these.
> The problem is how to justify it with the "other half".
>   Some of you must face similar concerns, so how did you
> wrangle it?

<gloat>

I'm not married, but my girlfriend has a tendency to chastise me for a lot of
the toys I buy.  She doesn't try to talk me out of doing it (she knows it
won't work...), but she's happy to point out how unwise and frivolous she
thinks I'm being.

So I didn't tell her about the Indys until yesterday when I forwarded her a
comment regarding them.  She immediately replied saying that she (not a
techo-geek in the least) wants one!  She worked with GIS on Indys (they also
had an Onyx for really heavy lifting) and has always wanted one.

</gloat>

She's a little less certain now, until Nate tells us more, but that'll
probably be a fourth Indy on my order.

--
The Shortest Windows Manual:  "Turn off the power switch."
Geek Code 3.1:  GCS d- s+: a- C++ UL++$ P+>+++ L++>++++ E- W--(++) N+ o+ !K