Re: [TCLUG:16105] SGI Indy is here....

>  Ok, I know this is late to be asking, and dull for many of you.
>To make a long story short I have the cash to get one of these.
>The problem is how to justify it with the "other half".
>  Some of you must face similar concerns, so how did you
>wrangle it?

1. give it to her as a birthday present.
2. tell her how well the lovely blue color will accentuate the drapes and
the carpet.
3. let her use it too. :)

It's times like this that some of the advantages of not having one of those
biological coprocessor units are evident. :)

the ideal situation of course, would be to have a significant other who
insists on getting one too. :) unfortunately, (at least for me), ladies like
that are woefully few and far between. :(

Carl Soderstrom
"My wife says that if I get another computer, she'll leave me. Boy I'm going
to miss her."