Diamond Viper II

Ok so I get one of these new Diamond Viper II cards from Best Buy.
However I'm having lots of trouble selecting the correct server and
config for it.
I tried using the configs from some of the other Diamond cards in
XF86Setup
but they either dont work, or I get these horrid resolutions where the
cursor takes up half the screen. If anyone has a similar card and youve
got it to work, or if you just have a fiew ideas, please help.

By the way I'm running Mandrake 6.5 on a 700mhz Athelon with 128 megs of
ram.