Re: [TCLUG:16135] external disk arrays

>All I can say is, avoid RAIDIION or whatever-the-fuck their name is. They
>suck uncontrollably. Sheer crap and ignurnt salesdroids.

        I saw their booth at HP World last year. the control software for
their mission-critical arrays, is only available for *NT*.

eep.

the salesdroids there seemed almost intelligent (dunno if i'd go so far as
to say clueful); I commented about their software running on NiTwit, and
they at least asked what I thought it *should* be running on. :)

you can guess my answer, of course. :)

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator    307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA	        Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com      (763) 682-1091