Xtux on IRIX?

        I wonder if it's possible to get Xtux (xtux.sourceforge.net) running
under IRIX? sure, it's not DOOM; but it's cuter. :)
        my Cyrix 166 at home is a bit undergunned for it; except with the
smallest window size. I'm sure an SGI would handle it better... even an old
SGI. :)

if you haven't seen it, I encourage people to take a look at xtux. it's a
3rd-person shoot-em-up game, where your character can be tux, vi (from the
cover of the O'Reilly book), the KDE dragon, the BSD demon, and I think the
GNU as well. (no RMS yet). :)
        when i first saw it, I thought they had a 'story' game (where you
can shoot MicroBorgs, dancing paperclips, and trolls, i think) working as
well as a deathmatch mode; but the only version I can find (Xtux Arena)
seems to only support deathmatch.

I think it would be an exceedingly cool game for a LAN party. :)

Carl Soderstrom