Re: [TCLUG:16220] [Way Offtopic (sorry)] fscking decibels!

Yes, I have one.

It has an output jack, which, if you're careful about calibration during
an interface, could be used to drive either a strip-chart recorder, or a
computer to store a time series of your noise problems.  Or if you left me
a tire-imprint and a lien on your first-born, I could loan you my Fluke
Scopeboy at the same time, which will do the same.

Phil M

--
Life is complex:
It has real and imaginary components.