Re: [TCLUG:16297] PCMCIA nfs install

On Sat, 15 Apr 2000, Paul Wiechman wrote:

> Have you used the PCMCIA install disk?
>
> Paul Wiechman

Yes -- I got it going.  The RedHat 5.2 and Mandrake 7.0 PCMCIA modules got
the card services going, but the only thing that would talk to the NIC was
the Caldera OpenLinux 2.2 install, using the old text LISA installation
method.  It showed up as using an 8390 driver, rather than the ne.o
driver.

Go figure.

Now, I've got another network question, but I'll put it in another post.

Thanks.

Phil M