Re: [TCLUG:16337] Personal Request...Re: [TCLUG:16324] scavenging laptops

>I have a personal request for formatting your email to the list.  As
>grammatically correct that tabbed paragraphs are, they are really
>difficult to read in the email environment.

hmm. never really noticed a problem myself. I'll take it under
consideration. Personally, indenting paragraphs is pretty ingrained
(although you can see from this one that I'm not exactly consistent. :)
        it seems I indent or don't, depending on how much space i want to
put between the current thought and the previous one. :)

I always thought that HTML's non-indentation of paragraphs (at least in all
the browsers i've seen) was poor form. I found that one *can* do indenting
tho, by abusing the <DD> tag. :) (putting it at the beginning of the
paragraph). that may not be a very good solution, tho. :)

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator    307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA	        Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com      (763) 682-1091