Re: [TCLUG:16341] Is Amanda being actively developed?

there are things in development, but not at a very fast rate.. there are
many things on the TODO list that would make it much better, including
better smbclient support, better handling of tapes, better handling of
multiple tapes per archive.. etc etc.. there is a development page, and
there are snapshots that are updated every few days.. but not a whole lot
of major feature adds right now.. maybe there's a company out there that
wants to dump some $ into it :)

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)