RE: [TCLUG:16502] What is the deal with ms-tnef attachments?

	I dealt with this last week...  ms/tnef is an outlook/exchange only
format.  The sender has indicated that the recipient is also using outlook.
There is a setting in outlook that you can change to say that you don't want
to use an outlook format.  I am looking for the link to the page that told
me about this but our firewall is currently hosed.  I'll get it to you soon.

	Mark