Re: [TCLUG:16653] News Sites

>Heh, I get my news from all over the place.  Slashdot, LinuxToday, news
>media sites like StarTrib, PioneerPlanet, CNN, ABCNews, and some of the
>technical sites like ZDNN, Wired, and News.com.

        out of all of those, I think /. is the one I'd take. don't usually
have time for LinuxToday, and I want a little more breadth to my news; but
the rest of those sites are a bit crufty, IMHO.
        but you're right, getting news from several places is important. :)
personally, I hit /., kernel.org (just to see what the most recent version
is), freshmeat, Kernel Traffic (kt.linuxcare.com), User Friendly, and Alan
Cox's online diary (http://www.linux.org.uk/diary/).

I ought to write up a web page that grabs the notable stuff from each of the
pages, and collects it together...

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator    307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA	        Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com      (763) 682-1091