Re: [TCLUG:16681] Snapple machines (WAY OT)

OK Brian, the reason it doesn't break is because, as it falls it changes
direction, just a little bit, for every 6 in or so, every time it changes
direction it slows down, then it hits the cusion of the heavy door, slowing it
even more so that by the time it stops it's not going fast enough to break.