Re: [TCLUG:16653] News Sites

> > I've been screwing around with my own little slashdot type news site
over at
> > www.inhale.org. I try to post at least a couple items a day, sometimes
more.
> > I do my best to make sure the news items haven't already been posted
> > elsewhere.

> Is the site still up?  The "tclug effect" can be pretty brutal...

It's been pretty shakey. I'm suprised it works at all, what with my
half-assed perl scripts running the show and the $2/month web hosting I
found.

Things are screwed more often than they are working. If I were to get
serious about the damn thing I'd be giving real-time a call, but since it's
just mostly a little online sandbox I just deal with it.