Re: [TCLUG:16527] U of M connection strangeness

I've also had problems with connecting to the U.  My script will execute
and then die during the ppp startup just like Jim said.  I have also
gotten quite a few busy signals.  This is the first time I've ever had a
problem with busy signals.  Is there really that many more new students
at the U that it is clogging up the lines?  Maybe they should keep the
852-5252 number and add more modems.