Re: [TCLUG:16719] The NVidia license

On Wed, 26 Apr 2000, kyle matteson wrote:

> use linux to play all of my games, but the fact of the matter is, that's
> just not possible, and until it gets anywhere even close, i'm not going to

I take stability over performance any day.

And... what about when the DRI multihead opengl stuff is in the DRI-CVS
tree :)   But really, why give up before you even try.  If linux users
dont demand the best, they wont achieve it.

Look at what having people jump up and down about performance in windows
does for video cards.  Wait until that hits the linux scene more and more.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #nicnac@efnet 612.301.0265
http://www.ringworld.org/  finger:dieman@destiny.ringworld.org

Wait. Watch. Wonder.