Re: [TCLUG:16719] The NVidia license

I wouldn't say 75% of linux users are Windows haters.  I don't mind the
OS much.  It doesn't do what I want my OS to do so I don't use it.  It's
fine for people who aren't into computers.  I do, however, hate Microsoft.
I also hate the fact that Windows crashes alot, but maybe that's just me.
:)

Later,

Tim