Re: [TCLUG:16719] The NVidia license

I really don't think being a microsoft lover or hater is really central
to this issue. I also don't know if a reliable statistic can be stated.
Perhaps it should be a TCLUG poll (if anyone really cares, I don't)?

--

I got a new shadow. I had to get rid of the other one.
It wasn't doing what I was doing.