strictly business

hey, maybe it's my not showing up to a couple meetings, or maybe this
hasn't been discussed, but what's going on with the strict biz
expo?  who's running the booth, and what kind of stuff are we going to
have there?  CD's? tclug shirts? kill bill gates bumperstickers? :)
and who's paying for it.. I tried to get us a spot at the state fair sale
once.. and they wanted a TON of money, for a single table

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)