Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 14:53:16 -0500 (CDT)
From: Nate Carlson <natecars@real-time.com>
To: TCLUG <tclug-list@mn-linux.org>
Cc: Douglas V. Mashek <doug@mashek.com>
Subject: Re: [TCLUG:16760] SGI INDY Final price

On Wed, 26 Apr 2000, Yaron wrote:
> Just talked to the guy, and the final price per each Indy is $185. So
> hopefully we still have >100. If you want to register, PLEASE HURRY, we're
> going to close it up in a few days and start asking for confirmations.
>
> Nate, can you talk to Mashek and see what he wants to do?
>
> -Yaron

Woah. $185/ea w/ 17" monitor and all that, right?

Doug, are you interested in some for that price? If so, we were wondering
if we could have the entire order (~100 units + however many you want)
shipped out to you in Ham Lake. If not, they will be coming to Real Time
here in Eden Prairie, and you will need to get them from here to ham lake.
Of course, it may make more sense just to have them shipped here, since it
is more local to most of the LUG'ers...

--
Nate Carlson <natecars@real-time.com>   | Phone : (952)943-8700