multi-head Indys?

        I don't suppose it's possible to take the vid board and monitor from
one Indy, put it into another (along with the original equipment) and, and
run dual-head?
        I'd guess it's not possible to run one 8-bit framebuffer & one
24-bit frambuffer.

at $185/ea, I'm re-upping my order to 2 of them... the memory alone is worth
$120.
and then I have a matched set of 17" SGI monitors. :)

how possible is it to adapt a regular monitor to run on one of these things?

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator    307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA	        Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com      (763) 682-1091