Re: [TCLUG:16820] Stone Soup computers (related to Obsolete Hardware)

"David S. Cargo" wrote:

> What would be the best way to organize such a swap meeting/installfest?
>
> If the consensus is that it should not be part of a regular installfest,
> then we need an alternative venue.

I would like to make this part of the next Installfest we are having on
May 20th. This will allow users to get some help installing some used
stuff they just picked up. It would also make it easier for busy people
(like myself) to attend 1 event, rather than 2.

And I can work on a webpage with info on this.

Clay