Re: [TCLUG:16843] Belkin Omni-view switches

I have Cybex switchview boxes at work, they work also.. stay away from the
mechanical ones.. they tend to do stupid things with mice and
keyboards.. (can fry some boxes)  if you are looking for remote console
management, look around for some video cards that output serial, they
replace a normal VGA card with serial console output.. so you can send
that to a terminal server.. much coolness.

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)