RE: [TCLUG:16820] Stone Soup computers (related to Obsolete Hardware)

I've used a Belkin kvm at 1200x1024.  It's usable but you can really
tell it's stretching the capabilities.  The documentation says you
need a better cable if you want to run a higher resolution than
1024x768 iirc.  Anyway, they're really handy, especially since
some (all?) have keyboard shortcut keys to switch monitors.

Tim