Re: [TCLUG:16719] The NVidia license

I seem to remember a patch you could make to the
kernel to allow you to change the current uptime of your
Linux box.  I also remember a seeing a program that
allowed you to "save" your uptime even after a reboot.

A few months ago, I remember seeing a Linux box
(running 2.2.something) with an uptime of about 10 years,
so take that site with a grain of salt.

Nick Reinking

lerwick@tcfreenet.org, on 04/27/2000 02:13:13 PM