Re: [TCLUG:16719] The NVidia license

Yep, I take everything on the i-net with a grain of salt.

I have however personally had admin responsibility for
Linux boxes (including this one) that have regularly
exceeded 60 days. This very box was at ~65 days when
I decided to redo my ext2 filesystems as reiserfs
(yes, it does seem to work nicely). This 65 day uptime
included _many_ software upgrades and basic reconfigurations.
I had a box run almost a year on 1.0.9 before I shut it down to
upgrade it to upgrade to 1.2. It was doing real work serving as
a dialup comm server, gopher, and web server. I have seen no
indication that any later version is less stable.

I have heard of noone administering NT who would say
that they could claim the same thing.