RE: [TCLUG:16820] Stone Soup computers (related to Obsolete Hardware)

Hi David / all,

> Since appears that you have to come from Wisconsin, I can understand
> that you wouldn't want to have to haul a bunch of stuff round trip.

While I do work in the quiet little (?) town of Hudson WI, I am actually a
resident of St. Paul's "historic"  Frogtown district. Reverse-commute to
Hudstone takes only 25 minutes, which is much faster than many nasty metro
area commutes (like going to Crystal or someplace during rush hour).

It's more just a matter of effort expended vs. value of equipment. And I
loathe the thought of any equipment ever seeing a dumpster.

My main contributions would be in the area of video cards, disk
controllers, super I/O cards, SCSI adapters, power cords, IDE / floppy
cables, small IDE and SCSI drives and a BIG handfull of those little white
nylon spacers :))

I also have (1) 286 (2) 386 machines and (1) 486 machine fairly complete,
but for parts (I've pulled a thing or two myself)

 Bill