Re: [TCLUG:16860] TCLUG Trebuchet project

On Fri, 28 Apr 2000, Colin Kilbane wrote:

> Believe it or not, I have actually been gathering plans to build one this
> summer.  I'm tired of building potato guns.  I was going to use it to hurl
> water bombs but a zenith 888 might be more fun.

Now Northern Exposure did good with the piano episode.  I think anyone
trying to get in on hurling things should up the ante.

Potato guns are OK, but it's not that tough if you wanted to graduate into
rail guns, or as I like to call 'em, the poor man's Linear Accelrator.

--
Lottery:	a tax on people who are bad at math