Re: [TCLUG:16898] Par port SCSI bootdisk?

Howdy,

> The best way I can think of dealing with the boot/root floppy is to not
> build the miniscsi as a module, but instead as an integral part of the
> kernel.

The docs that come with the patch are pretty emphatic about stating that
the drivers must be built as modules... I wouldn't have the slightest idea
how to circumvent this..

What is the problem with just putting the drivers in a directory on the
bootdisk and loadingthem with insmod or modprobe at boot time?

thanks,
Bill