Re: [TCLUG:16860] TCLUG Trebuchet project

I say we think big! Long distance launching. I don't know about the rest
of you but I want to see an old monitor fly the disance of a football
field or two and then smash into pieces on a nice peace of concrete. Some
target shooting would be nice two. Set up some old 286 and launch boulders
at them.