Re: [TCLUG:20018] apt-get across distributions

On Wednesday, August 02, 2000, Philip C Mendelsohn <mend0070@tc.umn.edu> wrote:
> Edit sources.list.  I just did that to install glibc6 on my slink+
> box.  I should get off my duff and do a dist-upgrade, but work has my
> blinders on to doing much that doesn't have to do with the project I'm
> working on.

Is there an official mechanism for that, or do you have to hack it in,
do the install, then hack it back out?  If it's an official option, how
do I tell it to only install/update certain packages from unstable?

John

--
dusk@ravendusk.org                            http://www.gnome.org
jsheets@codeweavers.com                  http://www.worldforge.org