Re: [TCLUG:20145] RE: ancient computers

Nothing brings you closer to your computer then counting binary on your
fingers.  We had to do it for Machine Arch. at the U and I find myself
doing it from time to time accidentally.  Using the binary clock is a good
way to show the system you're a real guru as well.  It took me a few weeks
to show the systems around here that they should fear me.  They used to
mock me until I threatened init's life.  Now they know to respect me, the
keeper of renice(8).

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Sihope Communications