RE: [TCLUG:20153] DSL Hook up

------Original Message------
From: Troy Schmidt <TFS@MULTITECH.com>
To: tclug-list@mn-linux.org
Sent: August 7, 2000 6:50:34 PM GMT
Subject: RE: [TCLUG:20153] DSL Hook up

You can purchase a DSL/Cable modem router from Lyncsys or Multi-Tech Systems
will have our version soon that defeats PPPoE.

The Linksys firewall box is superb in configuration and functionality.  I'll
warn you though that (at least the one I use) has a problem routing
internally.  I think that was on the TODO list over at Linksys and they may
have fixed it by now.  Otherwise I swear by these things :-)

Also provides firewall, NAT and other services

Relatively cheap around $179.00