Re: [TCLUG:20156] Installfest

It has to do with the misinterpretation of a megabyte...  When they
(the CD manufacturer) say 650 MB, you think 650,000,000 bytes, but 650 MB is
really 1024*650,000 = 665,600,000 bytes.  They've actually contemplated
leaving 1000k as a megabyte and renaming 1024k to mebabyte or somehting
like that.  Silly if you ask me.

Gabe