Re: [TCLUG:20217] Installfest - anyone bringing Partition Magic?

You won't need partition magic unless you want to join the two partitions.
i suggest you forget about partition magic and just make the current linux
partition a new win98 partition.  Inlinux, fire up fdisk.  Change the
partition type of the linux partition to fat32.  Then when you boot up
win98, the drive will appear in your "My Computer" windows and all you have
to do is right click on it and choose "Format" to make a fat32 file system
on it.  Then, get to a command prompt and type "fdisk /mbr" to get rid of
lilo.  There you have it, stand-alone win98 box.

Gabe