Re: Questions

NOW YOU'VE GOT ME DOING THIS!!!!

>  1. What time is it? 10:47 p.m
> 2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: JEFFREY MARLO TETZLAFF> 3. Nicknames: DAD, JEFF> 4. Parent's names: MARLO & DORIS> 5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake? 8explain.> 6. Date that you regularly blow them out: JAN 17> 7. Pets: 1 DOG> 8. Height: 5' 10"
> 9. Eye color: BROWN
> 10. Hair Color: GRAY WITH SOME BROWN> 11. Piercing: NOTHING YET!!
> 12. Tattoos: NONE
> 13. What would be your perfect job? HABITAT FOR HUMANITY SITE FOREMAN> 14. Birthplace: WHEATON, MN
> 15.Hometown: ROSHOLT, SD
> 16. Current Residence: SHOREWOOD, MN (TEMPORARY)
> 18. Been in love before? NOT SURE, MAYBE ONCE
> 21. Been drunk? NOT IN ALMOST 4 YEARS - MAY TRY IT AGAIN SOMEDAY.
> 23. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? NO> 24. Been in a car crash?YEP - COLLEGE - PLYMOUTH> 25. Croutons or Bacon Bits: CROUTONS
> 27. Sprite or 7 Up: SPRITE
> 28. Coffee or Ice cream:  COFFEE
> 29.Blanket or Stuffed Animal: NEITHER
> 30. Dumper or Dumpee: DUMPER
i find this an interesting one; we both may take like WAY too long, but we're the dumpers? hmm...

> [...]
> 41. Song at the moment: "none"
> 42. TV show: none
> 43. Place to visit: THE BEACH, ANY BEACH WITH A SURF
> 44. Word or Phrase: well there you are
> 45. Soap: COAST
> 46. Toothpaste: CREST
> 47. Restaurant: BYERLY'S we need to expand your horizons; the question wasn't "the most FREQUENTED pseudo-restaurant to be visited when you are just looking to feed your face as  quickly as possible"
> 48. Flower: ROSE
> 49. Least Favorite Subject: CALCULUS
> 50. Alcoholic Drink: KALUHA AND COFFEE, KENDALL JACKSON CHABLIS, WALKERS DELUX STRAIGHT BURBON WISKEYooh, you WERE a drinker, weren't you? so when you quit, was it because you just saw it becoming too important to you? or did it get you into trouble, somehow?> 51. Sport to Watch: KID'S FOOTBALL, SOCCER
> 53. Zoo Exhibit: THE BIG CATS???
> 54. Sesame Street Character: BIG BIRD> 55. Disney/Warner bros.? WARNER BROS.> 56. Fast Food Restaurant: SUBWAY OR ARBYS
> 57. When was your last hospital visit? NOVEMBER 1992, CERVICAL CANCER SURGERY WHAT?  ARE YOU OKAY?yes. i get checked every 6 mths; i've been in the clear since.
> 58.Favorite drink? ORANGE JUICE AND COFFEE
> 59. What color is your bedroom's carpet? PINK UGH!!!!
> 60. What was the name of your childhood blanket? NA
> 61. How many times did you fail your Permit and/or Drivers License? NONE
> 62. What do you think of Ouija boards? NO OP> 63. Where do you see yourself in 10 yrs?  GOOD FUCKIN' QUESTION. HAPPY, IS THE ONLY SURE THING. ain't life grand when this is what you expect?
> 64. Who is the last person that you got mail from before this one? FINANCIAL ADVISOR> 65. Have you ever been convicted of a crime?  NOPE
> 66. Which single store would you choose to max your credit card? GALYAN'Sfor what? sports equipment? camping gear? outdoor clothes? (i'd shop at dayton's for the clothes and shoes and lingerie. i'm a MAJOR clothes horse - when i can afford it)> 67. What do you do most often when you are bored? READ, EMAIL (!!) I'M NEVER BORED...  :-) again, ain't life grand?!
> 68. What words or phrases do you overuse: I THINK...
> 69. Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away from you? BEN MIKAELSENtell me about Ben; how do you know him?  (Ranette is my college roomate, matron of honor at my wedding, godmother of my children, Army buddy both at basic training and at our SAME stations in West Germany and SAME first civilian job sites in North Carolina, best friend since 1982. wade and i moved to NY after 2 years in NC, Ranette and her husband Rob stayed down there - he works for Corning.)
> 70. Most annoying things: STUPID PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY'RE SMART
> 71. Best things: SATURDAY MORNINGS, HAVING FUN WITH THE KIDS, CHALLENGING IDEAS, HAVING A BEST FRIEND
> 72. Bedtime: NORMAL: 9:30; LATELY: 0130 BUT I DON'T SLEEP MUCH SO IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER.other questions:
favorite bible figure; why? PETER, AS STRONG AS HE WAS HE STILL STUMBLED, BUT HE WAS FORGIVEN AND LOVED.. powerful statement this, huh? when i think of Joseph, too, i look back at my reasoning and realize the same - interesting what it says about us...
favorite toppings on pizza: PINEAPPLE AND CANADIAN BACONUGH. i will NEVER share a pizza with you...unless you go halvsies.

favorite color: GREEN did you know that green signifies curiosity? yellow, of course, signifies enthusiasm and energy.
do you ride horses? golf?: USED TO. ONLY PLAYED GOLF ONCE..

which do you prefer: morning or night? noisy or quiet? long hair or short hair? brown eyes or blue? abstract or representational? book or movie? fat or skinny? eyes and smile? ass or legs? breakfast or dinner? thinking or feeling? summer or winter? white or wheat? black or white? sneakers or cowboy boots? fast or slow?  (ANSWER THESE BEFORE YOU LOOK AT MINE BELOW, SO MY ANSWERS DON'T INFLUENCE YOURS)
do you prefer winter because of the skiing? what else do you do in the winter? oh, and in reference to cowboy boots, they are definitely a cool look on you. <
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
which do you prefer: morning or night? noisy or quiet? long hair or short hair? brown eyes or blue? abstract or representational? book or movie? fat or skinny? eyes or smile? ass or legs? breakfast or dinner? thinking or feeling? summer or winter? white or wheat? black or white? sneakers or cowboy boots? fast or slow?