Re: [TCLUG:20248] Re: [TCLUG] [TCLUG:20247] Real-time and USWest DSL?

* Yaron <jethro@freakzilla.com> [000808 22:15]:
> > Meaning, we will catch people who buy a 256K link from Real Time, but get a 1Mb
> > link from USWest and try to only pay Real Time for 256K of bandwidth.
> What if it's not my fault that USWEST is letting me use more than I paid
> them too for?

Dude.  If your using 604K or whatever burst, and then 256K over the
entire month, your either

A) not using the DSL line for residential puropses
B) should really have a colocated machine
or
C) need to reevaluate that warez and porn server deal. :)

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #nicnac@efnet
http://www.ringworld.org/  finger:dieman@destiny.ringworld.org

PGP signature