Re: [TCLUG:20377] Installfest comments

> And just a thought: Would it be worthwhile to have a machine available
> with a CD writer available for duplicating Linux CDs? Advertise that
> people can bring blank CDRs and have whatever Linux dist they want
> copied... (Or can someone supply CDRs even...)

Excellent thought. Hopefully by the next time an installfest comes
around I'll have a bigger scsi hard drive so I don't have to delete
stuff to hold images. (and hopefully I can make the next install fest.)

I'll bring my machine next time, as the 8x plextor scsi kicks out data
CD's in 10 minutes or less. =)

--
Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://www.ringworld.org
With a name like Zbikowski, you've gotta be good.