From: jhallgren@hl137-192-64-86.Hyperlink.Onvoy.com
[mailto:jhallgren@hl137-192-64-86.Hyperlink.Onvoy.com]On Behalf Of Jeff
Hallgren
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2000 6:23 PM
To: tclug-list@mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [TCLUG:20355] have disk with win95

	Partial success..
	I got the drives all switched around and everything appears correct.
Redhats hardware detection "Kudzu" is pretty nice and works well. It
noticed everything I did and allowed me to change config easily.
	I now have an hdc that I can mount and browse under linux but I can't
boot from it. There must be something wrong with the boot record?
My lilo.conf

boot=/dev/hda
map=/boot/map
install=/boot/boot.b
prompt
timeout=50
linear
default=linux

image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.2.14-5.0
	label=linux
	read-only
	root=/dev/hda5

other=/dev/hdc1
	label=win

	When I type "win" at the lilo prompt I get only:

Invalid system disk
Replace the disk, and then press any key

	Which seems like a pretty standard windows message
	Any suggestions?