Re: [TCLUG:20449] E-Mail forwarding problem

Add an MX record for every host that points to your main mail server.
Also, you'll want to create a sendmail.cf file for your mail server
specifying it as a mail hub and then sendmail.cf files for your hosts
specifying them as null clients. The "bat book" (O'Reilly's Sendmail book)
will come in handy for such a task.

Gabe