Re: [TCLUG:20461] Urgent Please answer(OT)

honestly? the quickest way is to re-install netscape and when it asks to be
your default, say yes.
otherwise you can edit the liprefs.js file and change one of the lines from
false to true "user_pref("browser.startup.default", "False"" or something
(probably not even close, but its along those lines).

kyle

Andrew Nemchenko wrote:

> I cant seem to be able to find this damn thing anywhere.
> How can I Make Netscape My default Browser again instead
> of Mico..Inte..Explorer?
>
> ------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - From $7.99/mo! ------

begin:vcard
n:Matteson;Kyle
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.solacedesigns.com
org:Universal Talkware
adr:;;10 2nd St. NE;Minneapolis;MN;55413;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:kmatteson@talkware.net
title:Hardware Engineer
x-mozilla-cpt:;0