Pinstripe

Okay, gave up on trying to update my RH6.2 setup to Pinstripe. Installer
kept dying soon as it took a look at my existing setup. I suspect it
didn't like the various hacks and kludges already there. (XF4.0 from old
rawhide, custom compiled RPM 4.0 from an aborted attempt to install
4.0.1 from rawhide...)

So I'm looking at a shiny new install of Pinstripe. Whee. There's a
funky graphical boot menu, haven't looked at it too close but it seems
lilo is doing this. Neat. Other than that, pump doesn't seem to want to
set up DNS automagically. Copied over /etc/resolv.conf from my old
setup... :P

GNOME still doesn't seem to be xinerama friendly. But I don't like gnome
anyway. ;) Hmmm, where are the docs on the xinerama extention...