Re: Re: [TCLUG:20646] Root login + Free hosting

Providing free shell accounts without any user validation is also probably
a bad idea.  I don't know if you had planned on some sort of verification,
but I wouldn't give out a shell account to any joe blow on the internet.

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Sihope Communications