RE: Re: [TCLUG:20646] Root login + Free hosting

>If any of you have any suggestion
>to fine tune it please let me know. (I was thinking to make a
>script on the web which will create user account interactively)

This is probably not a good idea due to the nature of the internet.  Most
hackers try to get a legitimate account on the machine they're targeting in
effort to exploit it.  Once they get a valid account, they can find out what
packages are installed, what version of OS is running, and all sorts of info
that could leave you wide open.  Allowing people to create user accounts on
the web is not a good Idea.