Caldera Cosmos Demo (suckage)

Well, I was eagerly waiting to get back from the LinuxExpo so I could try out
the demo copy of Caldera's Cosmos. I was told it was a demo copy, but it ends up
to be just being a multi-media presentation. But that would be ok, until I
popped it into the cdrom and mounted it to find the presentation is in
POWERPOINT!!

Total suckage!

Moving around on the CD I find the presentation is also in QuickTime! The
documentation is in Word format!

Sheesh. I thought Caldera was a linux company.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (612)943-8500